PDT/PSA and Possible Horizon Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPECJet said:
Source? I know for a fact that PDT is taking over the PSA ground stations, but that's the extent of it as far as we know.

Ok so let me get this right. Now even more stations around the system will provide us poor service and this means merger????

RF

Filkster said:
Ok so let me get this right. Now even more stations around the system will provide us poor service and this means merger????

RF

What? This means pay raises for all former PSA Ground Stations that become PDT employees! Their years of service will carry over with them to PDT.
As for PDT providing poor service, can you elaborate!

WSurf said:
What? This means pay raises for all former PSA Ground Stations that become PDT employees! Their years of service will carry over with them to PDT.

I haven't heard anything about PDT taking over the PSA stations, but really who cares? I agree with you Surf, PDT would be a pay raise for the stations. I never had a problem with the PDT stations. The outsourced stations however, are another issue. We won't go there though.

PSA stations becoming PDT stations appears to be factual information. I wouldn't read anything into it though.

Flew some PDT Execs into AGS and that will be a PDT station soon, plus the the PSA station manager will be remain at his post. PVG, EYW, and I believe a few more are going over to PDT.
But like Opec, I don't think it means much! I have seen stations go back and forth a bunch of times.

P-Dawg_QX said:

This info comes directly from Piedmont management. Just be patient and give it until the end of Feb. At the end of Feb, you all can tell me that I was full of sh!t.

Believe me, I have better things to do than make crap up.

WSurf said:
He is probably refering to the excellent job that piedmont does at PHL... In all honesty though I doubt anyone else could do much better there, but you would think that it would eventually become more economical to pay these people a little more then pay for all the heavy maintenance due to the rampers hitting airplanes with anything and everything that they can find.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back