• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PDT pilots vote yes on LTP rates.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On one hand, I am disappointed in my fellow pilots as far as the crummy turn out goes...

That being said, when you have no roadshows and secretive MEC meetings with no information (except rumor) about what occurred in them what do you expect? Heck, some pilots are probably not aware a vote even took place.

Bingo! And then some of the union leadership gets pissed because one of the reps posted the rates on FI. WTF over, that was the only rates that I have even seen to this day.

You still coming to the Bern, or are you gonna hold out in LGA until you can take the mainline postion?

There was an informational video, pretty well done, that was posted on the ALPA site. That was fine, but skipping the roadshows was a big mistake. A face to face Q and A always gives people a better flavor of what is actually going on.

Leadership requires communication.

Yea but do get that awesome opportunity to go to mainline US Airways.... Yeppie...

I was perfectly aware that I was forfeiting my flow through and/or preferential hiring rights when I gave my notice. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back