PDT Future classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mav204

I know that our MEC said that we aren't have any upgrades this year, but is there a NOV or DEC new hire class?

From what I've been told by a buddy who works at PDT is that there are no Nov. or Dec. class dates, but they will start classes again in Jan.

Whats the reason classes have been cancelled?
Aren't they still interviewing...and through the middle of next year?

NYCPilot said:
Whats the reason classes have been cancelled?
From what I was told, PDT tried to get some planes based at PHX and Messa through a fit about it. So I believe that they are holding off on new classes until Jan. b/c they are trying to get things fixed in PHX (which is just speculation) and/or since the holiday's are coming up they don't want to run any new classes. I don't think that PDT is the only regional out there that is holding off on new classes b/c of the holiday's so that might be more of the reason than their deal in PHX.

Also heard they were expecting reduced F/O attrition due to all the comair/maesaba guys on the street.

doug_or said:
Also heard they were expecting reduced F/O attrition due to all the comair/maesaba guys on the street.

That sounds about right. SF says attrition is down 10% from last year (according to the ATW artice from the employee site.) Everyone I know around the burry is planning on 'riding out the merger' here.

Riding out the merger, huh....

I don't know. The flowthrough rumors are scary. But then agian you know how rumors go.

The above is all correct. No NOV or DEC class per Training. JK said that there may be one in JAN. I guess we will see.

LowlyPropCapt said:
Riding out the merger, huh....

I don't know. The flowthrough rumors are scary. But then agian you know how rumors go

Who's flowing where? :confused:

Still hoping for a January class...

Latest resources

Back