PDT cx's July Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

I just saw on the PDT alpa site that they cxed their furloughs for July. They have 28 currently on furlough and there was no mention of their status. At least some good news.

As for Allegheny no news yet. Allegheny has 13 furloughed and 49 skeduled to be furloughed on July 1st.

I leave to fly my last trip as a Capt. today before I get downgraded along with the 49 furloughs. Thanks Chris Bebe thats 1000 $/month I just lost, hope I don't see you in a dark alley.

From PDT web site:

"This is the second Piedmont Pilot update for Thursday June 27, 2002.

There is one new item in this update.

Item one, furloughs for July. The Director of Flying and the Chief Pilot's office have notified us that the scheduled furloughs in July have been cancelled. They are in the process of notifying those affected pilots at this time."

I feel your pain LL! Being as how I'm now on the street from your fellow WO, I wouldn't dropping in to help with a midnight @$$kicking session on the greedy bastard. Hopefully, Allegheny will be able to make a similar announcement soon.

Aceshigh

ALG

I would like to pick up where I left off as well... That stinks about the downgrade.. Hey maybe ALG will cancel, call us 13 back and you can slide back to the left.. being terminated sucks.. by the way, did you know the 13 at ALG are still terminated and not furloughed. I talked to Pike about it yesterday. So I guess I should be hoping they first furlough the 13 of us, then call us back. They would probably makes us interview again if they didn't change our status!!LOL!!

does anyone know what is going on with the RJ negotiations? The las PDT/ALPA update wasn't very encouraging. Just wondering if they are still negotiating, or if PDT is being left out in the cold

Latest resources

Back