• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PC12 salary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
east coast operators for the PC range from 32K to 45K from what I have seen. Mind you this only entails 3 different operators, but it is a start.

So Cal should pay a bit more than the East.

Great airplane. What sort of mission profile would you expect? Would you be flying regionally only, to Mexico or back East? That might impact the salary range.

I know you asked for 91, but a freight operator in SAT pays $34K. They fly pretty much everywhere in the U.S., and down into Mexico.

South Texas Air Freight, I believe. They have one PC-12 and a couple of pilots.

Dunno about the X. I see them in and out of Austin all the time, but I'm not sure who operates them. Lemme do some investigating and find out. I'll let you know what I find.

We operate multiple PC-12's and the salary is around $48000.00. I can't imagine getting paid much less for a turbine aircraft captain position - I would think any salary in the 30's was too low personally.

gunfyter - I checked on the Citation X's I've seen in AUS, and the two based here are apparently privately owned and operated Part 91.

not bad..

there is a new england company that starts there FO's at 25k and there are some left seaters there making 70k+

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back