PC12 pay?

PropsR4Boats

Total Time
4gs
How much should a PC-12 pilot ask for…full and part time? Corporate/135 in the south.

Art Vandalay

Importer/Exporter
Total Time
4500+
PropsR4Boats said:
How much should a PC-12 pilot ask for…full and part time? Corporate/135 in the south.

Why would you fly a turboPROP? Aren't they for boats?

Art V.

Geronimo4497

Total Time
Art Vandalay said:

Art V.
You beat me to it!!!
<<------ Your future, if you're lucky.

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
Art Vandalay said:

Art V.
Not everyone is as sweet as you....and they have more than one mouth to feed. That's why.

Geronimo4497

Total Time
I feel kinda like a tool for posting that, seeing as you are probably worried or are getting laid off.

I guess the answer depends on a few factors. Are you the only/chief pilot or just a line pilot? Are there office duties on days off? What kind of scehdule, or is it 24/7 on demand with soft days off? How many airplanes in the fleet? If it is a small fleet I would want to ask for more just for the instability factor. You can't go wrong with a PC-12 gig, it is a great machine to fly. Feel free to PM me, if you want.

Art Vandalay

Importer/Exporter
Total Time
4500+
AlabamaMan!! said:
Not everyone is as sweet as you....and they have more than one mouth to feed. That's why.

I would fly the PC12 in a heartbeat!!!! I made the comment because of his screen name on FI!!!!

Art V.

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
Art Vandalay said:
I would fly the PC12 in a heartbeat!!!! I made the comment because of his screen name on FI!!!!

Art V.
My bad....didnt put that together.