PC flight controllers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Launchpad

Any recommendations for PC flight controllers? I have MS FS 2004. I don't really care about pedals, just something to hang on to for approaches and stuff.

Thanks

I don't know if they still sell 'em but I use a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick. Just get something where the joystick TWISTS for yaw, which works quite well and then you don't need the pedals.

Logitech wingman extreme. It's not force feedback but I got it last year at best buy for 20 bucks after a 30 dollar mail-in rebate. Awesome joystick. Definitely get something where the stick twists and with a POV hat and throttle control, like this one has.

Last edited:
Try pricewatch.com it has some great deals. I just got a logitech Wingman 2 for 15.00USD including shipping. The only drawback it does not have yaw axis control like the sidewinder, I thought it did. Oh well, I guess I have to use autorudder in FS. No biggie.

Flying Illini said:
Logitech wingman extreme. It's not force feedback but I got it last year at best buy for 20 bucks after a 30 dollar mail-in rebate. Awesome joystick. Definitely get something where the stick twists and with a POV hat and throttle control.

I second this one. I have both the very 1st Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro and the Logitec for 20.00 I like logitec a little better. I use FS9 (Microsoft Sim 4) quite a bit for approaches. If you like checkout www.avsim.com/hjg for some awesome panels and dc8 models.

Carlos

Latest resources

Back