Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

Hey Guys and Gals,

Was just issued pay comparisons of AA,UAL,DAL,CAL,USAir,NWA. Does anybody now where I may find pay rates on Fed Ex and UPS.

Thanks in Advance,

AAflyer

P.S> Have been gone for a few months, good to be back, still see some of the same names.

Alaska

While your at it does anyone have the new pay scales for Alaska Air Lines (with the latest contract adjustment).

Thanks!

AA,

Where did you get the pay scale comparisons from? I would love to have them. Does SWA come on it too? Thanks in advance.

Aplus9,

I fly for AA, our union does a comparison of the majors contracts, when we are in negotiations, (which we are in now) or another major signs a new contract. SWA operates a little differently, they are not paid hourly, or have 6-9 different A/C types to compare rates (in advance, SWA is a great airline)too. Actually I just had a friend show me where to go. It is at a website called V1rotate.
They had Fed-Ex, and Ups. And Alaska for bestdad.

AAflyer:D

Hey AAflyer, question for you. I went into V1rotate.com and couldnt find any pay scales. Any chance you could post a link? Thanks,
Jesse

Same problem for me. I can't find any pay scales. The wife is applying the pressure now. Help!

Latest resources

Back