Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beantown

Ex Chicken
Was wondering if anyone know what the going rate is for a CRJ200 CA(Corporate flown)? Thanks in advance. Bean

I heard captains are ferrying 200s for 500/day.

I've also heard challenger guys get 500/day min for SIC.

That sure seems low for an RJ. Citation X is getting min 800 or better a day and 680's are 800-1,000 a day. I would think that a contract RJ cptn needs to rake in plenty more than the aforementioned figures here.

This is an issue where supply and demand will have a great deal of influence. At a time when there are so many cl65 trained pilots looking for something better, and their average pay is so low, I would suspect that this will influence the contract rates. Where you may have trouble finding a typed and current CL604 pilot for less than $800 a day, I am sure you would have no trouble finding a CL65 pilot willing to fly for half that.

This is an issue where supply and demand will have a great deal of influence. At a time when there are so many cl65 trained pilots looking for something better, and their average pay is so low, I would suspect that this will influence the contract rates. Where you may have trouble finding a typed and current CL604 pilot for less than $800 a day, I am sure you would have no trouble finding a CL65 pilot willing to fly for half that.

Come on now, surely you are not suggesting that the regional guys would take a job that would pay below the average just to get out of the regionals!! Say it ain't so!!

Latest resources

Back