Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Just curious what normal pay would be for someone employed as a 121 (1) crew planner and/or (2) crew scheduler. It seems for crew schedulers all most job requisitions ask for is computer literacy, while many crew planner positions want a college degree, prior 121 experience and aviation knowledge.

If you could post your airline and their pay (or nominal numbers), I would appreciate it. Thanks for the info...

here at Skywest, the schedulers make next to nothing, $9.90/hr. I don;t know about the planners, but that is a step above scheduling.

My roomate says at Horizon the schedulers start out at $12.50/hr. At 6 years youre up to $16.62 and top out at 10 years just shy of $20. They have raises every year, and I think the planners are the same pay. And you dont have to have any sort of college degree.

Last edited:
At Pinnacle Crew Schedulers start at 10.75 and get raises during the first 18 months at certain profeciency levels. after that it's a yearly pay increase based off your evaluation, not sure about planning.

arthompson said:
At Pinnacle Crew Schedulers start at 10.75 and get raises during the first 18 months at certain profeciency levels. after that it's a yearly pay increase based off your evaluation, not sure about planning.

Planners at PNCL only make about 50 cents more than the schedulers...it sucks especially since the planners do so much more work than scheduling...lol

BoilerUP said:
Just curious what normal pay would be for someone employed as a 121 (1) crew planner and/or (2) crew scheduler. It seems for crew schedulers all most job requisitions ask for is computer literacy, while many crew planner positions want a college degree, prior 121 experience and aviation knowledge.

If you could post your airline and their pay (or nominal numbers), I would appreciate it. Thanks for the info...

Part 121 crew planner (Three bags of peanuts a week)
Part 121 crew scheduler (a box of chocolate a week)
If you are experienced, we can pay you an extra bag or box of each depending upon your qualifications.

Have a great day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back