• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
ss_4.jpg
Charts by David Foster and Laurel Daunis-Allen

REVENUE WINNERS

Among air carriers with the most revenue in 2008, only the U.S. companies suffered a loss in net income for the year.

WOW-

Looks like DAL has nowhere to go but up....

-Almost 9 Ba-Ba-Ba-Billion!

-The sky truly is the limit, Gen PeePants....

WOW-

Looks like DAL has nowhere to go but up....

-Almost 9 Ba-Ba-Ba-Billion!

-The sky truly is the limit, Gen PeePants....

What's your problem dude? Did a delta pilot get your wife pregnant or something?
Every chance you get you make a cheap comment about Delta!

What's your problem dude? Did a delta pilot get your wife pregnant or something?
Every chance you get you make a cheap comment about Delta!

Delta is a mess....

No one seems to believe it is as bad as I say it is..... Northwest totally hijacked Delta's once-enviable corporate culture. The thugs at NWA who ran things are all now running DAL-absolutely no doubt about that.

The regionals are currently being run into the ground by the new airline-just wait until the pilots start negotiating on a new contract-they will eventually recognize what they are dealing with. Just NWA mgmt. thugs and crooks-the old DAL died the day RA took over. It is a shame-truly.

-Just read this article at the bottom of the post-very insightful, and very true..

Delta is a mess....So what? Why do you care so much? You obviously don't work there! Matter of fact, much as I can tell by your posts, you seem to relish in the fact (your opinion only) that they are a mess!

No one seems to believe it is as bad as I say it is..... Northwest totally hijacked Delta's once-enviable corporate culture. The thugs at NWA who ran things are all now running DAL-absolutely no doubt about that. Again, I ask, why do you care? You don't work there, and are taking an abundant amount of pleasure that they are doing so badly. Did you get turned down or something? Let's not forget there are quite a few of former Continental people working there as well. Matter of fact, I believe their head of marketing was stolen from Continental and has made some brilliant moves regarding routes.

The regionals are currently being run into the ground by the new airline-The regionals don't need any help from Delta management to run themselves into the ground. Last time I checked ASA ranked last in just about every category out there.just wait until the pilots start negotiating on a new contract-they will eventually recognize what they are dealing with. Didn't the pilots just ratify a new contract securing themselves 20% raises over the next 4 years? I'd say not too bad considering the state of the economy. Do you know how many people out there are getting paycuts, and axed? I'd say so far everything you just said makes little to no sense and has bee refuted. Just NWA mgmt. thugs and crooks-the old DAL died the day RA took over. It is a shame-truly. I'd say based on past/future events it seems RA and company are the only management team wanting to run an airline, and are probably the best team out there sans the folks at SWA! I'm sure you'll disagree with me on that though:rolleyes:

-Just read this article at the bottom of the post-very insightful, and very true..

Then you'll have lots more to cheer about!

Actually, I think Delta is going to kick ass and take names and your jealous that you are stuck in an rj with no flow thru. That article is spot on about nwa. They are hard to deal with, but know how to squeeze blood out of a turnip. If you understand this, it can be used to your advantage. They bargain hard with everyone. I mean everyone, aircraft manufactuers, parts vendors, catering contracts, airports and last but not least us, the employees. They are very shrewd businesmen, sometimes boardering on unethical but they get thier adversaries to sign the contract. That is their job, and they do it well. Our unions job is to push just as hard the other way, but the last few years we lost or fight. Hopefully we will get our fight back, I think we will. You on the other hand need to get that resume polished up and try again in a few years.

Delta is a mess....

No one seems to believe it is as bad as I say it is..... Northwest totally hijacked Delta's once-enviable corporate culture. The thugs at NWA who ran things are all now running DAL-absolutely no doubt about that.

The regionals are currently being run into the ground by the new airline-just wait until the pilots start negotiating on a new contract-they will eventually recognize what they are dealing with. Just NWA mgmt. thugs and crooks-the old DAL died the day RA took over. It is a shame-truly.

Latest resources

Back