Patches/nametags

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Total Time
9000+
Our squadron has been using Mardon (in Tucson) for a while to do our nametags. However, we've pretty much had it with their lack of customer service, and are looking for another company/vendor. Mardon's product is fine, but I'm sure we can do better. Do y'all have any recommendations based on what your unit uses?

stonewall

Total Time
3K+
Every unit I've ever belonged to uses Mardon, AD and Guard. Is there anyone else?

SIG600

Total Time
There's a guy out of Virginia Beach that does awsome work... can't remember his name, I'll try and find out. If you want awsome leather patches and name tags, google Tipsy Gypsy. Expensive and a long wait but AWSOME work!

YeOldeProp

Total Time
10000+
If you've got something specific in mind and hve a buddy out in the Pacific, try Tiger's outside of Kadena AB. You tell'em what you want, go get a couple of beers and some noodles, then come back and have a good set of patches modified to your wishes. Was pretty cheap for years, then they started realizing the Americans would pay more and still think they were getting a good deal. Was still cheaper than US deals when I went through a few years ago...good luck.