passengers can steal the life jackets !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jsoceanlord

airline passengers can easily steal inflatable life jackets, especially in commuters where it's in the seat pocket. they cost $50. its weird that it's possible, though it's probably a major fine,

Shoot them! Why is that weird? Would you suggest they keep them under lock and key and hey they could charge for them prior to handing them out prior to ditching. A little extra cash for the airline right?

Joceanlord!

Where the heck do you come up with the ideas for your posts?? I have read many of your posts! GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ...... MAN!! what is your point???

how come you guys arent watching the

micheal jackson special on fox?

it's not like I dont see people dangling rugrats out their windows everyday...

I was jumpseating home from OAK a few years back and some young punk passenger was walking through the terminal wearing an uninflated life vest. I approached him, scared the S out of him with some BS story, he then gave it to me.

N9103M said:
Hey XLR........is that avatar a hoax or did someone actualt roll a Lear. (That's what it looks like....)

Actually someone does an Aerobatic routine in a Lear 23. Loops, rolls, the whole nine yards. Even does the Bob Hoover move of touching down with one wheel does a roll and touches down on the other wheel all on the same pass down the runway.

I believe it's Bobby Yunkin, it's the same guy that does the Beech 18 routine. The Lear is painted up black and red.

Edit: Forgot that the pilot says that it's perfectly safe since that model of the Lear was original desinged as a military trainer.

Last edited:
oh yeah

my old roomate at riddle took 5 off a pan am 727spx from SanFord to mid america one day a few years ago. We all got drunk, put them on and pulled the Co2 cartridge and jumped in the pool. half of which's emergency lights didn't not work. Kinda fun but bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** for the pax that didn't get one when the plane went down in the drink.....

Latest resources

Back