Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZFLYER

Hello Everyone,
I posted a long time ago asking for help and I received alot of it. I have instructed for a long time and am around the 2000 hour mark with about 200 multi. During that time I also went back to school for my Masters degree and was recruited by a large financial company. Needless to say I have a great job flying a desk now but I am making a substantial amount of more money.

One problem though...I really, really miss flying. Life is great for my family and all but I can't help but miss it. Does anyone know if there are any part time or maybe even on call jet or turbo prop jobs out here in AZ? Maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

To make sure everyone knows, I DID NOT do any type of PFT. I know this could come up because I asked about this when I was a bit less experienced. Just wanted to make sure that I clarify that.

Thanks again for any help and the brotherhood of all pilots.

Gutenberg said:
Where'd you get your MBA? Did you get it while instructing?

I went to Keller Graduate School for my Masters. Nothing fancy but it did the job. And yes, I was instructing and going to school. It was not that bad, once you get into a studying groove its ok.

--AZFLYER

Latest resources

Back