Part Time Caravan Pilot in California(350.com)

L.Skywalker

Total Time
few
Anyone got the info on this? I can no longer give 350 my $$ for such useless info as a maintenance job in China. I could really use the help!

Thanks.

propilot

Go Sioux!
Total Time
Running Springs Air. 2 on/2 off. Must have caravan time.

FlightTraker

Total Time
only way you can apply is through climbto350. No fax or email given. I guess it pays have a subscription..........

L.Skywalker

Total Time
few
Absolutely NOTHING on the World Wide Web(emphasis on World Wide) about a "Running Springs Air" in California. Smells like a scam by 350 to get suckers like me to ;ay up for an imaginary job posting. The skeptic that I am, am I right? Somebody please prove me otherwise.

TMMT

Total Time
Alot
There is a Running Springs Air Conditioning Repair in Torrance... but I doubt they have a Caravan. They got Van's but I doubt a Caravan...
:p

Last edited:

reepicheep

Total Time
Don't waste your money in this environment no one needs to adveritse to find qualified pilots.

bizjet800

Total Time
6000+
I used think there were many "fill jobs" on 350, which is why I am no longer a customer. I started calling it Climb-to-India and China, since that's where all the job listings were. Doesn't mean the listings are scams. Perhaps they want to remain confidential.