Part 91 900EX MMEL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hugh Johnson

Section 32 gives you relief to land on wet runways w/o antiskid if you have "Approved Performance Data?" Anyone have relief here and how did you get it? Thanks.

Why? Why would you want to do that? Why would you take time to have that approved?

900 brakes are bad enough without anti-skid

no anti-skid, the one useless TR, AND a wet runway???...

hummm.....not me!

:eek:

Admittedly not having the slightest clue about specific Falcon performance numbers I can't imagine why in the world anyone would actually elect to dispatch under those conditions let alone spend the energy and money to get the performance data.

I would guess the numbers the data gives you would be very restrictive any way.

I mean really, how many times do you foresee a situation where that data would come in handy? So far in 6 years of corporate jet experience I haven't had an anti-skid failure...

Last edited:
Landing performance data is calculated without reverse thrust or anti-skid. You already have your data

Vastly Underemp said:
Landing performance data is calculated without reverse thrust or anti-skid. You already have your data
Uh, actually it IS calculated WITH Anti-Skid... We have a correction factor for Anti-Skid Inop... He is asking about a "Dual Corrected" performance number (Anti-Skid Inop / Contaminated Runway)... All the contaminated runway factors consider Anti-Skid Operative, all the Anti-Skid Inop factors consider the runway non-contaminated...

Me thinks you do NOT want to land on a contaminated runway with Anti-Skid Inop, period...

Vastly Underemp said:

This quote might explain your screen name :laugh: .
Just having a little holiday fun with you.
Sorry but the internet can be a brutal place, especially on this forum at times.

Latest resources

Back