Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CapnVegetto said:
The home of our lovely FAA. Better not screw up there!! :D

no crap, i got ramp checked in a piper warrior when i attended the last air show at Will Rogers.... it was retarded......

Hi!

Skybox would be a great screenname for a female pilot or flight attendent.

Cliff
SHV

OKC Jobs

Jobs here in OKC are hard to come by. I fly for a company in town and there just are not any jobs that I know of. Million Air got sold off to Tragen FBO. The charter side went to a company in Tulsa called Flight Concepts. They still have an office and airplanes based at PWA. Sorry I dont have any better news.

SKIPPYFIFTY said:
Jobs here in OKC are hard to come by. I fly for a company in town and there just are not any jobs that I know of. Million Air got sold off to Tragen FBO. The charter side went to a company in Tulsa called Flight Concepts. They still have an office and airplanes based at PWA. Sorry I dont have any better news.

I'm in the area as well, which company do you work for? if you don't mind me asking.

Youens said:
no crap, i got ramp checked in a piper warrior when i attended the last air show at Will Rogers.... it was retarded......

I flew out in/out of PWA from 97 to 01. Funny how the then MillionAir ramp always had all the G/A traffic parked there when the ramp directly in front of the resturant (and FAA) had next to nil traffic. I think the Feds sat in there and waited for some poor out of town sucker coming in for a $100 hamburger and not knowing any better as far as where to park.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back