Part 135 Alternate Chart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I was wondering if anyone has a chart that a new hire part 135 student could use to determine if they need an alternate and if they do what there airport must have? Something they could carry around with them or have posted beside the weather computer type of thing. Does anyone know where I could find such a thing if it exsists. I need something to hand out. Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is not a chart as the weather requirements will change from airport to airport and from flight to flight due to differences in approach minimums and weather conditions.

Rick, I was not looing for an explanation of the Regs, I am well aware of those. I was looking for a flow chart for new hire 135 canidates to "flow" through. I think I have found what I am looking for now, but would still be open to any new charts. Thank you for your input though.

Way2Broke said:
Rick, I was not looing for an explanation of the Regs, I am well aware of those. I was looking for a flow chart for new hire 135 canidates to "flow" through. I think I have found what I am looking for now, but would still be open to any new charts. Thank you for your input though.

Would you put a link to what you found? I too am interested in a flow chart for students. Thanks.

-IHM

Way2Broke said:
Why would a "canidate" need to "flow through" anything involving 135 regulations? You suckers doing that "no pay during training" crap?

Who whizzed in your cherios FN FAL. We pay during training, and yes you are only a canidate at the company until you have passed the 135 check ride. It is like that at every company. We don't just "pass people" because they are nice. The safety of our passengers come first. I am trying to figure out how to post the .jpg file somewhere on the internet so everyone can have it, any ideas?

It is a quick reference guide

Last edited:
Lost Dog that is exactly what I have! Thanks for posting the link. Maybe FN FAL will appologize, but I doubt it. Its not in his style.

Not sure what your asking?

Is it not a simple 3-2-1 thing for when you need an alternate. Are you really asking what the wx needs to be for an alternate to comply with 135.

Just asking.....

Latest resources

Back