part 135 aircraft software

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tathepilot

I'm looking for a software that will allow me to manage up to 5 aircraft.

I guess I'm looking mainly for 'trip' software. Something that will allow me to figure in trip times, also a trip cost estimator based on varibales that I can input would be nice...

Do a search. The best (In my opinion) is CTA FOS/NT. It will include ALL aspects of aircraft management. It is a bit pricy, but the tech support is excellent and the program is updated every month or so.

I have also used BART and it works well and is fairly cheap. I know a lot of other departments use FlightPak and another program that escapes me right now. I'm thinking PFS or something along those lines.

We made the switch from BART to CTA last year and can't imagine how we ever did without it. We manage/charter 5 aircraft and this program does it all (except for accounting). PM me if you want more info.

Anybody ever use FlightPak? We just started using it, and so far I'm not so hot on it. Tell me it gets better? :)

CharterX is good. I posted a reply to your other post. CharterX seems to be getting more and more expensive. Good search functions, great listing of operators, but we found that the online quoting needed to be developed more, but that was a few years ago. Not sure if you can still use the CharterX web-based quoting on your own website - they used to offer that optiion. Contact customer sales, they will give you all the info.

Latest resources

Back