Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Quillpig

Pigs can fly!
Do any of you use the Logan Express bus from Framingham? If so, where do you park? It doesn't make sense to spend $60 to park at a satellite lot and take a van to the bus, but I'm worried about leaving my car in Shoppers' World for a few days.

QP

Logan Express is pretty much your only choice. you could leave it on one of the stops on the blue line but don't expect to see your car when you get back.

You can also pre buy at Park n Go which is like 6 bucks a day.

The choice is dependant on airline. Remember if you get in after midnight the bus doesn't run. That sucks.

Park in Alewife station and take the T to the airport. It's $4.50 per day plus the $2.50 round trip on the subway. I can give you directions if you need them.

Actually, I recently took a four-day trip out west for a funeral, and I parked the car in Alewife. There may be a glitch in the system because I was only charged for one day. Might want to take advantage of that.

-Goose

FYI Alewife used to be full by 9-10 am. closer to lunch spaces open up. At least that was my experience there a couple of years ago. Parking along the blue line might work, East Boston has gotten a lot better in recent years. Street cleaning in East Boston is a $25 ticket, in Cambridge they tow $$$.

Crimson03 said:
FYI Alewife used to be full by 9-10 am. closer to lunch spaces open up. At least that was my experience there a couple of years ago. Parking along the blue line might work, East Boston has gotten a lot better in recent years. Street cleaning in East Boston is a $25 ticket, in Cambridge they tow $$$.

Yeah, that's true. Afternoon/evenings are no problem though. Also, Thursday and Friday tend not to be as bad.

-Goose

yeah i guess i should have looked where you're taking the logan express from. Alewife is pretty easy now that they have the silver line. I'd take the red inbound to south station and then jump on the silver line brt to the airport.

Saves you having to go from the red-orange-blue or red-green-blue.

If you want to drive into Logan, try Paul's parking. After going through the Callahan, take a right and come to a light (in front of Santarpios Pizza). Go straight through the light and take a right at the next light and Paul's is right there. They have pretty quick shuttle service to and from (terminals and cargo). For airline employees, $8 a day and you can cut deals for weekly rates.

617-561-0156

Latest resources

Back