Parking ATL Atlantic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sparse

The manager of Atlantic has informed most of the crews using them for parking they will no longer be accomadated after 10-1-2010. I hope this affects our fuel purchasing decisions when visiting this FBO.

The manager of Atlantic has informed most of the crews using them for parking they will no longer be accomadated after 10-1-2010. I hope this affects our fuel purchasing decisions when visiting this FBO.

What a crappy thing for them to do......Bad form ATLANTIC!

Say...would ya like to call and voice your displeasure?

It's 404.765.1300 to reach the front desk.

I just called and let them know it's "min fuel" from now on. I'll tanker in just to screw them out of gas sales. First they take away our only incentive to buy their crazy high priced gas with the new Atalntic Buck rules and now we can't park either?

Make the call and lend your support for your fellow pilots. Costs you 3 minutes at most. Make the call...

It's 404.765.1300 to reach the front desk.

I just called and let them know it's "min fuel" from now on...

I'm sure the poor girl behind the counter appreciates getting a lecture from a pilot about something she has zero control over. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm sure the poor girl behind the counter appreciates getting a lecture from a pilot about something she has zero control over. :rolleyes:

I do feel bad for the "poor girl". But she will report to those who make the decisions whether or not to screw out brothers and hopefully THAT will be enough to stop this stupid cost saving measure.

Last edited:
I agree it's a crappy policy (our guys are talking about it as well), but you're barking up the wrong tree. Ask for the general manager -- and bury him with the calls! Bitching at the girl at the desk over the parking is about as effective as your passengers complaining to you because the ice cubes are too large.

I hear what your saying...but if hundreds of owners started calling me, ones I didn't even fly, I'd pass it up the chain. That's the point here.

Make the call. Make the phone ring and ring often! It's:

I'd suggest you call even to see how many others have called.

By the way...

If this "cost saving measure " catches on it'll be ALL of us who pay the price. Please make the call.

P.S. When I called she said she had already had a few calls. Let BURY them with calls to make the point. If you're reading this (you too NetJetOwner) then MAKE THE CALL!!

The hell with the parking. I'm topping off to get those Atlantic coupons so I can buy myself a nice XMAS gift!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back