Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
I am wondering what pilots that live in Chicago that commute to another city do for parking by MDW. Thanks.

Southside Parking!

Hey Captain M, I know of a real close lot on the "Southside" of MDW - close to the bus and free, as long as you dont mind an occasional brick or cinder block thrown through your window.........

I think you know the address...... it should be wide open for pilot parking now, since there aren't any rampers parking there anymore.... Good thing we had it restriped and sealed just about this time last year too....

;)

My significant other and I would also like to know about some parking options at MDW. She needs to get to ATL and I need to get to either FLL or JFK...

Whazzup Capn' M?

Feelin Blue?

Hey Mr Toyman....

FLL or JFK huh? No DSM options? I guess that means CONGRATULATIONS are in order! I hadn't heard the good news..... Awesome bud! You're gonna love being a BUS driver... When does class start?

Awwww.....I am jealous! Y'all get to fly the A320!

Mr.Toy,
PB aka the next most stressed out person to ever work at C8 besides myself, told me you were in class. Congrats!

TW,
I left you a message last nite. What's up? By the way, the "southside" lot is fenced off.....I drove by there the other day. No, I was not going to park there because I DO mind a brick through the window.

I, too, drove past the infamous lot a little while ago...gates closed and locked...dang, I used to love the smell of perogies in the morning...if I think too hard about it, I'll just get verklempt.

Anybody know where a guy can get a job flying turns out of ORD in a jet with an APU? ;-)

Latest resources

Back