• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parked Frontier airplanes in PHX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The schedule slashing begins this week. As for the aircraft sales, they refuse to tell us exactly when those occur.

There are 2 Frontier planes (A319) parked at PHX since last week. Anyone know what that is about?

Probably not as doom and gloom as many might think. PHX had TS event that caused damage to a bunch of airplanes. From what I gather, seems like pebbles blown into engines causing the need for boroscopes and the odd engine change.

Thank guys. Also, United, Aeromexico and Mesa aircraft were also damaged during the storm that hit phoenix area last week.

Probably not as doom and gloom as many might think. PHX had TS event that caused damage to a bunch of airplanes. From what I gather, seems like pebbles blown into engines causing the need for boroscopes and the odd engine change.

The two Frontier Airbuses in PHX have their tail art painted over. 901FR and 903FR. These two are awaiting pick up by their new owner/leasors.

Also, I saw 901FR land in PHX and then go to the pad where the crew deplaned on Aug. 26th.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back