• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe...

THIS is what he's talking about. And this is the short list:

" There simply is no hope of moving into the black from here."

"They're selling off assets to produce short-term operating cash. In the end, when they've burned up the little cash they have and converted all the "equity" they have effectively liquidated."

"Or it could be just another case of rats deserting a sinking ship."

"If you want to ignore this company's death rattles, that's fine, but it is you, sir, who are uninformed and apparently uneducated as to the historical indications of financial trouble in this industry."

"I have sympathy for the F9 people, but it is inevitable that weak, poorly-managed and undercapitalized carriers will fail in the weeks and months ahead."

"This company looks to me like a likely early casualty in the incipient industry shake-out."

Whether or not you have a personal stake in F9's future, you have in fact made several statements which could lead one to believe that this (F9's demise) is something you desire.

I thought it humorous and possibly insightful that one thread was killed with the suggestion that you may have been snubbed for/in an F9 interview...

"They're selling off assets to produce short-term operating cash. In the end, when they've burned up the little cash they have and converted all the "equity" they have effectively liquidated."

"If you want to ignore this company's death rattles, that's fine, but it is you, sir, who are uninformed and apparently uneducated as to the historical indications of financial trouble in this industry."

"I have sympathy for the F9 people, but it is inevitable that weak, poorly-managed and undercapitalized carriers will fail in the weeks and months ahead."

"This company looks to me like a likely early casualty in the incipient industry shake-out."

Whether or not you have a personal stake in F9's future, you have in fact made several statements which could lead one to believe that this (F9's demise) is something you desire.

I thought it humorous and possibly insightful that one thread was killed with the suggestion that you may have been snubbed for/in an F9 interview...
Exactly, thank you for the post. I think this is a dead point with this ultra tool though. We are probly better off just ignoring him. Good luck f9, the rest of us are pulling for you.

Are you able to refute or deny the validity of any of the statements or opinions?

You seem to be obsessing on whether not I "desire" the demise of Frontier. No I do not "desire" the demise of Frontier, but facts and history point to a bankrupt company ultimately having its assets liquidated, and it appears to be sliding inexorably toward that end.

Considering all of your statements are opinion, I can refute and deny them all by simply stating "I disagree".

As far as what direction F9 is "inexorably sliding", I will also disagree and suggest you study more recent events. In my opinion, we are improving our position and I am becoming cautiously optimistic about our future. The truth is neither one of our crystal balls are perfect and only time will tell...

If you think anyone is obsessing over your actions or statements, you may want to see someone about that before it's too late...

...hey toob, it's a waste of time arguing with someone who was turned down by F9 and now holds a grudge...

edit...as far as the original post... they were there for their transition to the Russians. Heard one of them flying the other day under the N number versus the call sign. As far as the final number goes, i thought we were not going to be getting rid of all 11, but selling and leasing back a few of them, resulting in a loss of only 7 or 8 a/c total.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back