Paris

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BentOver

Understandablely we've gotten a bit complacent over the last 14+ years....

Now, more than ever, we need to bring our sense of awareness back to the level we were at immediately after 9/11... Question everything that looks "funny"...

IMO, something will be attempted on American soil. Or on a flight originating overseas and heading to America. I don't think it will be the same method of 9/11. They will think of something different but just as shocking. ISIS has many cells on our turf I have no doubt.

Even if you don't fly a widebody into the NYC area, or similar, stay vigilant. It could easily be a bunch of small targets or a diversionary target.

Check ID badges on the ramp, glance around your departure gate. Talk with the Flight Attendants and make it be known that any suspicious or weird passengers should be brought to attention. ( at my airline many FA's were <10yrs old on 9/11) they just don't know the full extent of that day.

TSA will backed up and extra slow, give them some support and if possible help out where possible. It's easy to get upset at them checking us, but for now keep it positive.

I know this is all common sense stuff we all know, but just thought it would be worth mentioning.

Fly safe, f?ck terrorists

Latest resources

Back