Papa Johns says thanks to pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jea

I'm an fo for Hawaiian airlines. It is my dream job! I love being in the islands, and i love the people we get to meet out here.. A few weeks ago I met the vice president of Papa Johns, he's a very cool guy! I asked him for a deal I could share with friends- and here it is!! In july order anything from Papa Johns and use the coupon code SKY25 and it will be 25% off! Please share this with any group you are involved in- scouting, church, professional organizations etc... He said the only limit that will apply is the valid month. July only. Let's show Mr Smith how much we appreciate him! Thanks Papa Johns!

Cool! I love pizza, so I'll remember this. Thanks!

Or use PNC25 that gives you 25% off or any number of other coupons with a simple google search. Nothing special about that deal.

It's just a ploy to send the 60+ year old pilots out with a heart attack after they stuff their faces with a double pepperoni three times in one month.

No kidding! Whatever happened to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it? Am I the only one old enough to remember that?

Do you mean something like if Dan Roman doesn't have anything nice to say about Southwest, then he shouldn't say anything? Something like that? :0

Bubba

P.S. Pizza Hut Meatlovers is still the best. It's a heart attack in a box!

Do you mean something like if Dan Roman doesn't have anything nice to say about Southwest, then he shouldn't say anything? Something like that? :0

Bubba

P.S. Pizza Hut Meatlovers is still the best. It's a heart attack in a box!

I set you up for that one didn't I! Actually if you look I think most of my posts you don't like are in response to SWA folks thinking that our merging would somehow be a good thing. You are good at what you do as are we, but it's an attack on us first if you think we should merge.

Latest resources

Back