• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JoeMhama

INOP
Classic movie on Lifetime movie channel right now, Heres the lowdown:

Crew is killed by lightning, woman in labor, cargo fire, passengers must fly the airplane, can it get any better?

Who's The PX flying the plane?

JoeMhama said:
Crew is killed by lightning, woman in labor, cargo fire, passengers must fly the airplane, can it get any better?

Did FN FAL write this script? It sounds like one of his BFRs.

FN FAL said:
Assume for our "hypothetical" situtation that the 135 Merlin guy that landed ahead of you called the runway braking action "poor" in his pirep, him thinking he had done you a "favor". Assume there is a 200 foot ceiling with 5 miles vis and the crosswind is 90 degrees at 16 knots. Also assume that the plane is a Caravan, so there is no differential thrust. Assume that by the time you had started your descent and made the approach, that there was no chance of ever getting back on top at 8,000 feet again, because icing would prohibit your getting back up there.

Just don't ask him to put it down on centerline! J/K with you FN FAL

(Note: FN FAL's quote is from "Is This Normal" thread.)

I swear that happened to me on a flight last month....

ePilot22 said:
Did FN FAL write this script? It sounds like one of his BFRs
:nuts: :p :) :beer: :erm: ;) :D

Woo hah!

back to the movie, it's being shown on lifetime? Of course the pilots got killed, they only show movies for "man haters" on that channel.

They must have ran out of the, "ex-hubby stalker" and "uncle child molestor" movies.

too late, movie is over, and was played on lifetime movie network, which is in addition to the regular lifetime if you get digital cable. Seriously I dont think I could go on without TWO lifetime channels :)

SPIKE tv!!!

It's funny, women have a "man-hater" channel and men have a "women-lover" channel! Spike TV!! You know what I really like about Spike Tv......no "
feminine hygiene" products commercials!

FN FAL said:
:nuts: :p :) :beer: :erm: ;) :D

Woo hah!

back to the movie, it's being shown on lifetime? Of course the pilots got killed, they only show movies for "man haters" on that channel.

They must have ran out of the, "ex-hubby stalker" and "uncle child molestor" movies.

Ha...gotta love the Femi-nazi network. When we got cable installed a few years ago, the cable installer turned to my wife and started spouting off on now we will get "Lifetime" and "Oprah" and the "love" network. My wife just looked at him and said in a sarcastic tone "Oh yay, now my life is complete".

Latest resources

Back