• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Palwaukee Flyers

samballs

Total Time
Just figured since the old thread was gone, it's time to start a new one.

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
I'll start things off not really knowing much about anything other than PWK - "I remember one time when they...................."

happy to help

samballs

Total Time
cont. crashed all of there planes in a year. Lake in the hills accident was the best, it had such drama plus a melt down.

Cambereffect

Total Time
+1000
Bumping back this thread. It is a shame they got rid of 14+ pages of horrible and true experiences at Flyers.

Jim is still a crook, and needs to be out of business.

transampilot

Total Time
>3000
The old thread was a good PSA for those training in Chicago.... This is your plane.....this is your plane on Palwaukee flyers....any questions?

Cambereffect

Total Time
+1000
http://www.suntimes.com/2988980-452/plane-airport-wheeling-engine-injured.html

PWK Flyers Beech Sierra

Sad news....unfortunately, it was just a matter of time before someone got seriously hurt/killed in one of those airplanes......

I'm so mad and sad about this last accident. Someone actually lost their life and the other basically lost his too with the shape he is in and the emotional scars of something like that.
I want to go kick the living s**t out of Jim.

For the people who are not familiar with the outrageous operations thatnJim runs, here is a real good nstb read. Insane.

http://ntsb.gov/ntsb/GenPDF.asp?id=CHI08LA273&rpt=fa

DieselDragRacer

Total Time
Holy shat! :eek:

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
I'm based at PWK - any chance of getting a heads up when this guys in the pattern? Kidding of course

freeflyer14

Where's that reserve?
Total Time
5000+
Why was the previous thread deleted? This scumbag needs to be shut down, for good. Let everyone read the old one, this one, and draw their own conclusions. Nice history on the CFI by the way, how many practical tests can a single person fail? With a suspended private certificate and medical revocation to add to it. Classy.