Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1973Arrow

Word
Just curious what the current Race City fliers think of this buy out. Espically after the meeting this past weekend...

Hello,
I hope that it works out well for the current pilots and staff at "Race City". I worked there last year for a few months and I have only fond memories of my time there. With the exception of a couple of pilots I think that everyone that I worked with has moved on. Best of luck to all you guys and gals!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

1973Arrow said:
Just curious what the current Race City fliers think of this buy out. Espically after the meeting this past weekend...

Whats the deal with the buy out? Who is buying them? -Bean

curious, what did they say at this meeting?

i imagine Bill and Julie are set for life with this buyout. tyson is staying on as a regional do correct?

CitationLover said:
curious, what did they say at this meeting?

i imagine Bill and Julie are set for life with this buyout. tyson is staying on as a regional do correct?

There are rumors about Tyson's departure. I've heard several storys. I'll wait 'till it comes from the Wolf's mouth.

As for those of us on the line, it's not that great. The pay cuts are comming in the form of $25 per week less, We loose the company phones (are now 'required' to have phones, but there is no kicker to help pay for them), and there is a new state of disorganization as no one at Ram is really used to running two different operations.
For those of us with some seniority, no seems to be a good time to depart...

I left Package right before Ram Air bought out Package but the things I hear are not so good. Seems like most of the guys are not real happy about the change. Especially with the pay change and the loss of $500 dollars at one year with the bonus. Instead of $1500 it will be $1000.

Latest resources

Back