• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pacific Wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
one reason to not work there- look at the tool on the link- ha ha ha ha he doesnt even have 135 captain ifr mins. he doesnt follow the prf about personal grooming- i believe it was written for me because i had a beard and the tool couldnt grow one so he has a spooge patch. he puts himself on the website- ha haha a what an ego!!! other than that everyone was pretty cool! i hope Mokulele and (sorry to say) mesa put pw in the ground! ive got some nails for the coffin!!!

I have a buddy who wants to work there. They pay about 45,000 a year to live in Hawaii and fly a caravan island to island. They are 135, but there minimums say between 450-1150 on the hours to get hired....Anyone know anything about this place ??

http://72.3.240.223/index.asp

Word on the ramp is that they will have several maintenance and Captain openings right away......(This is in addition to their "normal" ops and maintenance shortages).

Does anyone know if the caravan time there would be valuable towards the 1000 hour PIC turbine requirement for some majors? Is the Caravan a retractable gear airplane? I am at a regional airline and I am wondering if it's worth trying...never been to the islands. Sounds like paradise.
My vote for the best post in this thread.

PW doesn't "sound" like paradise. It IS paradise! Especially when the retractable gear version of the Caravan shows up on property.

Latest resources

Back