Pacific Wings

master

Total Time
Anyone has any info about SIC program. Is it worth trying and if it is ...QOL, pay etc.
Thanks

master

Total Time
Pacific wings

Any time I put full name it shows only PW, i dont know why.
Anyway it's company that operates Grand Caravans at Maui.
Thanks anyway

Last edited:

shamrock

Total Time
1 year
Seems to me that whenever you see the term "SIC program" you are either dealing with a company that is looking to make money filling a position that isn't required or one that is looking for someone with more money than brains to pay them for a job that they would otherwise have to pay someone to do.

Either way it's BS.

T

texasspilot

I've heard some really hilarious and some really disturbing stuff about that place lately,

T

texasspilot

Why dont you call and ask to talk to one of the current SIC's and see what they say.

English

Total Time
Just Say No.

RichardRambone

Banned
Total Time
Pacific Wings. I looked into them and they want you to start as a ramper and then learn their scheduling system etc. Then they throw you in as an sic in the Caravans. If you do a search theres plenty of info. I wouldn't go there.

RJP

Registered Eye-Poker
Total Time
daKINE
RichardRambone said:
PW. I looked into them and they want you to start as a ramper and then learn their scheduling system etc. Then they throw you in as an sic in the Caravans. If you do a search theres plenty of info. I wouldn't go there.
Well said.

Do a search or just troll through the regionals forum and you'll see what everyone thinks of the place.

T

texasspilot

I.P. Frely said:
They can't talk. They might get fired! STAY AWAY!!

judging by "current position" and your comment I can tell you might have some experience.