PACE Ailines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FLL2DENKAMUTR said:
check out airlinepilotpay.com. This sight is fairly accurate, and is a good comparison chart.

Thanks for the info. I checked there first, but Pace isn't listed there unless I just totally missed it. leartwenty4

ATRCA said:
The thing I don't get is why questions about Pace would be on the "major" side of the forum. I mean honestly, XJT, AE and CMR are at least 10 times the size but are regionals and a company with a handfull of airplanes is a major. XJT has more airplanes in the hangar every day than Pace owns.

Anyway.

BECAUSE most of the Legacy/Major furloughed bubba's ended up going the non-sked route when we were kicked out the door. Don't really care about AE and XJT having "more jets in the hangar" most if us already have that t-shirt.

You need to seriously chill dude. There are plenty of pilots on this board that work/used to work at majors looking to start over somewhere else. I don't happen to be one of those, but if I was, this would be the board I checked first.
ATRCA said:
The thing I don't get is why questions about Pace would be on the "major" side of the forum. I mean honestly, XJT, AE and CMR are at least 10 times the size but are regionals and a company with a handfull of airplanes is a major. XJT has more airplanes in the hangar every day than Pace owns.

Anyway.

321 busdriver said:
You need to seriously chill dude. There are plenty of pilots on this board that work/used to work at majors looking to start over somewhere else. I don't happen to be one of those........

At least we aren't yet. :) How you been "bus driver"?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Everyone chill out. Back to Pace. Who cares about the pay, think about the fringe benefits on the overnites. Assuming they aren't all turns.

No, I'm going to just hang and see what happens at our new co. 20 down and 10 to go....I hope. how about you?
PHXFLYR said:
321 busdriver said:
You need to seriously chill dude. There are plenty of pilots on this board that work/used to work at majors looking to start over somewhere else. I don't happen to be one of those........

At least we aren't yet. :) How you been "bus driver"?

Don't ya love spellcheckers, forum police, etc.

The pay sux. the pilot group is great. just got all the vacation express flying back (5 planes out of SDF) after TMA lowballed the contract we had and were losing money on it. How can you fly someone to a carribean hotel for 7 nights for 699? just got a deal to operate Thomas Cook ( A British LCC) 757s out of Chicago (ORF?). talk of hooters 767s. yes that's true. now flying 73s to vegas out of Gary GYY and Rockford RFD. lots of stuff. happening. heard five guys had their training records pulled. class of 15 to 20 new 73 fos starting in the next two weeks.

To sum it up, a stepping stone job. crews are awesome. pay sux. management is a two headed monster with brook's ( the owner) former vanguard cronies dueling every day with Pace operational guys ( former us air piedmont guys)

hadn't broke gaurantee yet. we're in the off season at MYR , but none of us understand how you make money without flying a bird 240 hours a month.

also, still doing alot of pro charter stuff out Phoenix.

Hope this helps!

After a little wine, apparently I can't read.. I've been fine. How about you? Long time..no hear. Mostly me.. staying away from the bs.

321 busdriver said:
No, I'm going to just hang and see what happens at our new co. 20 down and 10 to go....I hope. how about you?

321 busdriver said:
After a little wine, apparently I can't read.. I've been fine. How about you? Long time..no hear. Mostly me.. staying away from the bs.

321 busdriver said:

Doin' OK...... 12 years no chance of parole for me!! Charlie Manson and I keep gettin' turned dowm by the parole board. Think I'll have the new "Heritage Logo" carved on my forehead much like he has that "X" carved on his :) . Been staying away from the webboard,too. Jumped back in when I saw the AWA/U PID thread and kinda wish I had'nt. Gettin' tired of the BS and playing referee between your furloughed guys and our junior guys who post here. When will we all realize that this thing is gonna get decided by an arbitrator and everything else is nothing more than "entertainment". No use getting both sides P.O'ed at one another. Could make for a long and miserable careerl But then again ,WTF do I know ? :rolleyes: Anyway good to see you posting again. Have a nice Thanksgiving ...hope you get to spend it at home.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back