• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Pa28-161

AWACoff

Total Time
Why don't you tell your "buddy" that the going rate for that type of flying is $250/day plus expenses and the owner picks up the gas and oil. What a great way for your "buddy" to be able to use his aircraft!

bizjet800

Total Time
6000+
Too bad I am not "lucky" enough to take advantage of this! I am digging a ditch in my lawn. One lucky person can help me and I'll let them be lucky enough to run through the sprinklers! Give me a break! Pay your own way!

jaxpilot

Total Time
3000+
Im in, do I have to pay for oil too? I am talking to Bank of America about getting a small personal loan to pay for this.

lol

Axel

Mark Twain would be proud. Tom Sawyer and whitewashing the fence?

Hobit

Total Time
Mark Twain would be proud. Tom Sawyer and whitewashing the fence?

Outstanding response on so many levels!

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Great use of 'Americana' in your slam.

Doesn't this thread highlight all the scams/pitfalls on the climb to an aviation career?

nkt369

Pilot - duh!
Total Time
How exactly does this qualify as an "Employment Opening"?

Cat3C

Total Time
enough
I can only hope that this is just a bit of creative prose but in todays climate-I bet this is legit. Get his fax number and send him some "blow me". Or better yet since his email is there sign him up for some creative marketing.
HA

Daytonaflyer

Total Time
Damn, I think I'd rather pay the money for a qualified pilot to do that job.
The only pilot you'll get with that lousy offer is some greenie with a still-wet private cert.

Your buddy's Cherokee will probably end up somewhere at the bottom of the ocean as an exciting new reef for SCUBA divers to explore.

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Your friend's a moron. He's too chickensh** to do it alone, so he decides to see if he can dupe a pilot into paying for the gas and oil for 30 hours?

he's not just a moron. he's an a$$hole.