• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P51 Mustang on the Moon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, that's what I thought. I winced when I first saw that picture. But I linked it just in case.

Not the "real" photo of a B-17 bomber that was found on the moon?

At least that's what The Weekly World News had on their cover once...

I checked their site and found no record of it, but the issue in question was from the 80's. Instead, they have a more recent, similarly silly article, linked below:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/conspiracies/12594

Last edited:
I.P. Freley said:
Not the "real" photo of a B-17 bomber that was found on the moon?

At least that's what The Weekly World News had on their cover once...

I checked their site and found no record of it, but the issue in question was from the 80's. Instead, they have a more recent, similarly silly article, linked below:

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/conspiracies/12594

I like the link at the bottom of that page "5 things not to say in a job interview"

1 "Is that a photo of your daughter? Wow, she looks like she'd really be fun in the sack!"

2 "Hey, Lardo, are you pregnant with triplets, or just grotesquely overweight?"

3 "So that 'no smoking' sign is just for cigarettes, or does it include marijuana?"

4 "I really want this job, and if you don't hire me, I swear I'll kill you and everyone you love."

5 "I despise everything your company stands for, but you've got the best health insurance coverage for syphilitic crack-hos."

I got to see some pretty good images of helicopters on the moon once, but that was during a civil service exam.

I think the question asked, "which of the following helicopters would work best on the moon?" There were three images of different helicopters with various rotor configurations and you also had the fourth choice of "none" as your answer.

I thought the one with two rotors would work the best; with some modificaitons. So I drew the modifications on the image and selected this helicopter as my answer.

FN FAL said:
I drew the modifications on the image and selected this helicopter as my answer.

??What would those mods be, FN, can you show??

I been workin' on some similar mods (for explorin' the dark side)

nosehair said:
??What would those mods be, FN, can you show??

I been workin' on some similar mods (for explorin' the dark side)
I can't, the government stole my idea from the civil service exam and now they use the concept on their black helicopters...don't believe me? Have you ever seen or heard one? Co-inky dink? I don't think so.

Latest resources

Back