P.S. cheapest rental?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi

Private email me if your friend is interested. # friends of mine split time in a 177 for about 25 dollares each an hour.
Snoop

Dana, I have a friend who's on this site all the time, he told me about you and your friend... My name is John R. Frullo, i'm from Las Vegas, NV. U.S.A. My Dad is the owner of Silverwing Aviation here in N.Las Vegas, NV. (VGT) He and I run the show, We have 4 Cessna 150/150's and a Cessna 172, These aircraft all have 150hp. Lycoming 0-320 engines in them, and they fly great (even in the heat of the summer). We are the best deal in town, 3 of the Cessna 150/150's are basic VFR at a rate of $48.00hr wet, 1 Cessna 150/150 with STOL kit,Long range tanks, is full IFR (King Stack) $53.00hr wet, the Cessna 172 is $65.00hr. we can and will offer "BLOCK TIME". These aircraft are all up to date, in annual, (including 100hr). We have an A&P mechanic and an I.A. here everyday. Our I.A. is a 27yr Delta mechanic and he owns the 172. The weather here is the best your going to find anywhere, flying days are 350 per year(on average). The food here in Vegas is the "BEST" you will ever find and the housing is affordable. We have many people from abroad who stay at the "Hostle", or stay at one of the thousands of rooms here in Vegas (and in this day and time, would be extreemly cheap due to "lack of tourism"). This is a 24hr town, and whatever you need is right here. E-Mail me, and i will send you more information, and pictures of our operation. We are NOT a school. We rent aircraft... We do however have 20 independent instructors on hand, and at a minimum of 5 FAA designated examiners available. Our aircraft are insured. If your ready to have fun, you need to check us out. Thank you, John R. Frullo-Silverwing Aviation-Las Vegas-USA-(702)-647-2277

Las Vegas, I really wouldn't suggest Las Vegas those are pretty good prices for planes but the area is pretty bad, a descent apartment is rather expensive there compared to some of the other areas that I have lived in. One advantages about that area that is a rather large amount of low wage jobs available.

Just my observations from living there for two years, it was some of the best two years of my life but overall it was rather expensive and I don't gamble or drink.

affordable rental aircraft

Shawn... Most people i've seen(in this business) want to fly. (1) We have the best weather. (2) We have the best prices. (3) We have that BIG airspace...Class"B". (4) We have mountains(mountain training). (5) We have entertainment out the kazoo (for when your not flying), and if you don't drink/gamble you have it made. (6) I would be willing to say that compared to other big citys, Las vegas'(housing/food) prices are by far cheaper than...lets say Atlanta/Chicago/New York/Los Angeles/Dallas/Denver etc... The summers are hot, but not miserable like Atlanta/Dallas/Denver, and the winters are... well .... it was low 70's today and the wind was variable at 4. Chicago/New York/Denver, probably have snow, and the weather that goes with it. I've lived in many area's of this great country and must say that "Vegas" is where i'm staying... Too hot and humid in Dallas/Okc area for me. And about the local jobs and low wage...? Why would someone from Europe want a job here? I thought they wanted to fly, and maybe have a lot of fun... I must disagree with you this day. But everyone has an opinion. John Frullo :)

Latest resources

Back