• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

P-51 Low Pass

777_Jackpot

Bang!
Total Time
6000+
Does anyone know of a site that has the video of the P51 doing the low pass over the television reporter? I've been seaching for it with no luck. I would appreciate any help.

777JP

WMUchickenhawk

Total Time
777_Jackpot said:
Does anyone know of a site that has the video of the P51 doing the low pass over the television reporter? I've been seaching for it with no luck. I would appreciate any help.

777JP

Ive seen a video of a spitfire doing a low pass over a reporter. Google Alexis Park Inn Videos, it should be in there.

Immelman

Total Time
I was out surfing the other day with my wife when a P-51 came by and did a pass at about 300-500AGL.... freaking awesome!

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Total Time
I have it on my computer. Let me know if you can't find it elsewhere and I'll upload it.

scangadah

Banned
Total Time
That reporter is Alain De Cadenet (sp?) I believe that he did or still does own a Spitfire.
He does a lot of motorsports reporting and commentary.

aLear31pilot

Fly it like it was stolen
Total Time
I have some really awesome pics of Harry Barr's P-51 that he just wadded up in Mo.(?).
Friggin shame!
Thank Gosh he had another one though (yes... seriously) to fly in the Omaha air show.