P-3 Customs Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ramiusvp

I interviewed with Customs in October and was just wondering if anyone has received a call with a job offer yet? Any rumors as to how many people they are looking to hire?

Thanks in advance.

I also interviewed the first week of November. Nell called one guy I know and told him he was provisionally hired pending backround investigation. She called him on Wednesday, 16 Jan. She told him they were going to hire everyone that interviewed if the money they asked for from the federal govt came through. No word as to when we will find out about that. I know two other guys that interviewed and have not received calls yet. Good luck. Curious to know what squadron you were in. You could send me a private msg if you like.

Hello you guys,

Just wondering if you could provide me with perhaps a website or phone number to get more info on this position. I have been looking for this exact job posting but have been unable to find it. Any info on the Customs flying job that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and fly safe,

Henry[email protected]

Gouge for the interview

I was wondering if anyone can post some of the interview questions (technical or ?) that they had so that I may better prepare for the customs interview. I received the letter last week for an interview in mid March. Also, was the atmosphere causual or formal at the interview. Thanks

Latest resources

Back