Outdoorsman King Air Capt/ G2 + G3 SIC needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey400a

what the h%&* does atp cliffs question have to do w/you!!

Very simple oh creative spelling stud. He asked people to PM him for information. that will also explain his reply.

Very simple easy to follow directions. but as I mentioned, many folks either cant follow instructions or think the rules do not apply to them. It is not brain surgery.

Pilothouston,
I di follow your instructions a month ago and still no reply to either my posts in this thread or my PM. I guess you were not serious. I saw that you could take the time to chastise people that did not follow your wishes, but did not have the courtesy to reply to those who did.
Sky

I responded to 10 pm's about the job today. We are still looking. If there is a guy out there that wants to fly for a great owner then PM me... Sky_rider_69 I don't see a PM from you in my box. I received more than 100 PM's about this job and did my best to respond to all. I regret if anyone didn't get the attention they deserve.
Have a great day all

Hey ,
I sent another pm to you. I am very interested in the job. I put G200 on the "cover letter" as I thought I remembered that is the G on another post. If not, I am still very interested.
Thanks,
sky

We offered The Job To a guy on Friday. Thanks to all that got thier names in the hat!

Here's a general, non-PM question. Do pilots live on the ranch or near a town and commute? Is the GII EFIS equipped? Sounds like an interesting opportunity.

We are based out of Houston... when we are home. Depending on the ranch. His texas ranches we stay in the back 40.. 40,000 acres that is. when we are up in the rockies we stay in hotels. The guy we hired had 3500 + and a great attitude. Very excited to get in this gig. The G2 does have efis.

Latest resources

Back