Out of the Office

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of my office for the next few days as I am moving my house.

So, if anyone sends me a PM with questions or tries to contact me, please know that I will get back to you when things settle down a bit.

BTW, the princess in my avatar turns TWO tomorrow! :)

awww, happy birthday!! my 22nd birthday is today, but that's NOTHING compared to turning two!! give her an extra big hug from me!

Kath:

If you are moving your house, watch out for those telephone poles. They can put a big ding in the siding if you are not careful :p .

Hard to believe the little one is two. I remember when she was just born. This gives me some solace as I take care of my 7 week old boy, hoping he gets through this stage of needing constant attention quickly. Then I can look back on it fondly ( NOT !! ) and tell people in a matter-of-fact manner how tiring it is to have a little baby.

He had his first plane ride yesterday. Actually three rides. Hualien to Taipei in an ATR-72 then Taipei-Hong Kong-Dubai in a 777-300 and 777-200. Very well behaved and we didn't disturb the other passengers too much.

Anyway, hope you found a nice home for your house :D and see you back on the board soon.

Typhoonpilot

Oh no! Not TWO.:eek: I remember when my son turned two. Someone (in the middle of the night) snuck into my house and turned his personality switch from "good" to "evil."

Happy Birthday to the little Sweeney

Remember, lift with your legs, houses are heavy.:) Happy B-day K/C? (C right?)
Oh yea, when's the party?;):D

Latest resources

Back