Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Out of the Office - Going to SFO. Dinner anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know I will be out of the office next week (May 2nd - May 6th) for a resume writer / career coach conference in SFO.

If anyone is going to be in SFO, I would love to meet and have dinner. We will be near Nob Hill. Since I only saw the inside of a hotel room on overnights in SFO, I have no idea where that is! :)

When I was in DEN last year at the same conference, I met a bunch of people for dinner and it was a blast!

If there are any takers, let me know!

Thanks for the invitation. Sounds like an enjoyable evening. But I'll be in laying over in another city at that time. How about more notice next year?

UndauntedFlyer said:
Thanks for the invitation. Sounds like an enjoyable evening. But I'll be in laying over in another city at that time. How about more notice next year?

Sorry you are not going to be there! I just decided a little over a week ago to attend the convention - usually I know in January that I will be at the conference.

Miss Kathy,

I will bet it beats the meal we had in PHX :)

My recomendation, if you are not allergic to garlic, is The Stinking Rose on Columbus in San Fran.

Have a great meal!

QueensPilot said:
come to NYC!

I was there last September for another conference! Thankfully that conference is here this September - so, no traveling and no registration fee because I am the keynote speaker! :)

I probably will not be back to NY for a long time because these two organizations "compete" against each other for attendance, and likely do not have a convention in a city where one was recently held. Sorry!

SpyFlysDOTs said:
Miss Kathy,

I will bet it beats the meal we had in PHX :)

That was a nice meal! Princess Katelyn will be turning three in May - she was just a baby when we had dinner! Time flies so quickly! (no pun intended :))

Latest resources

Back