Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

Hi Everyone,

Just to let everyone know, I will be out of my office from 9/19-9/24 at a resume writer convention in Connecticut. I will still check email and voice mail, so if anyone has an emergency, I will try to respond ASAP.

If anyone is near Stamford, CT, and wants to get together for a drink, let me know. A group of us got together in DEN for dinner and drinks - we had a blast.

BTW, what has the weather been like in the Northeast? Any fall leaves yet?

Thanks!

Kathy

No leaves yet....

weather is supposed to be very nice Sunday (if thats when you are getting in)

Highs around 75, sunny and dry.

we are trying our best to hang onto summer....

Gulfstream 200 said:
No leaves yet....

weather is supposed to be very nice Sunday (if thats when you are getting in)

Highs around 75, sunny and dry.

we are trying our best to hang onto summer....

Funny, in PHX, we are trying our best to get RID of summer! :) We get excited when the temp hits 99!!

Thanks for the information.

dseagrav said:
There's a resume writer convention? That's gotta be a real barn-burner... ^_^

Have fun!

You might actually be surprised. When we had a convention a couple of years ago in ATL, they rented a party boat at Stone Mountain. There were plenty of wild-dancing, liquor-drinking resume writers! :D

Resume Writer said:
Funny, in PHX, we are trying our best to get RID of summer! :) We get excited when the temp hits 99!!

Thanks for the information.

We stopped in SDL last week--temp was 105. I LOVE IT! :D Got to eat lunch at the Tee Pee... I was in heaven! :) TC

Resume Writer said:
You might actually be surprised. When we had a convention a couple of years ago in ATL, they rented a party boat at Stone Mountain. There were plenty of wild-dancing, liquor-drinking resume writers! :D

Kathy, I sure hope there is some water at Stone Mountain, else that sounds really funny! Must have been some party!:D

Here in Maryland, the sycamores are starting to change, but I think it has more to do with how dry it has been since it sure hasn't cooled off yet.

You have a good time, you had a rough summer.;)

Resume Writer said:

now THAT, I want to see.
:) .

Gulfstream 200 said:
Resume Writer said:

now THAT, I want to see.
:) .
It was a sight to behold. They were conjugating verbs left and right. Oh, and the dangling prepositions were everywhere! Nobody will confirm it, but there were rumors of a few misspellings! It was enough to make a man blush.

:D

F16TJ said:
Kathy, I sure hope there is some water at Stone Mountain, else that sounds really funny! Must have been some party!:D

Man, I was thinking the same thing. I recall a lot of family trips to Stone Mountain back in the mid '60s. I remember the Steam Train, the stone carving, walking up that puppy to the Tram house on top; but I don't remember any water to float a boat on. They must have built a lake or two out there....:confused:

Latest resources

Back