Ourasa.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I just purchased a new laptop and am having issues with ourasa.com... I have Windows 7, 64 bit. I can log in as usual, but if I'm on for more than about 30 seconds, it always says "You must be logged on to view this page outside the company network".

Has any had this problem? Unless I can do what I need in about 30 seconds, ourasa.com is useless on this laptop.

Thanks

try firefox

Interesting. I used Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, and neither of those worked, so I assumed not downloading Firefox because it would do the same. Even Tech support told me this, probably being a 64 bit computer.

Firefox actually worked, wow, thanks FishandFly!!

Check date and time settings are accurate on your computer. I found if these are off it can screw with access to ourasa.

Well, the date was set for tomorrow and that appeared to have fixed the problem. Wow, who needs "Floyd" from India when you have pilots to solve your computer problems.. :beer:

I stick with Windows 98, it still never crashed. I herd the Airbus was built on the Windows 98 platform it's so reliable.

Well, the date was set for tomorrow and that appeared to have fixed the problem. Wow, who needs "Floyd" from India when you have pilots to solve your computer problems.. :beer:

Hey, I am, Mitch Buchannon and I am telling you tp leave Floyd out of this, you hear me!

Now I gotta hit the waves, take care

I use Windows 7 64-bit and haven't had a problem at all except that I always have to type in the "www" before the address.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back