Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TankerPuke

RALPHIE
Anyone remember the website for the bag store in Osan? It's the place you can get them to make anything from golf bags to a matching set of embroidered luggage. Thanks in advance!

PUKE

TankerPuke said:
Anyone remember the website for the bag store in Osan? It's the place you can get them to make anything from golf bags to a matching set of embroidered luggage. Thanks in advance!

PUKE

Ya talking about Royal Bag? They're on the web at www.royal-bag.com

Gawd is this a great country or what? I used to go to Royal Bag for all my canvas needs and now to have them on the web is a dream come true. How about the business card place? Do they have a web site, too? Too bad Ms. Penny's is out of business or she could ship kimchee and a couple of OBs.

I personally recommend the kneeboard with clipboard and checklist holder inserts. I use them for both civilian and military flying. Fit equally well over a g-suit or Eddie Bauer shorts. The brief cases are also great for rough treatment.

Thanks for the memories!!

The fish market has some good shopping too! (gotta find some way to burn the time while you're waiting for your suit to be made).

Latest resources

Back