• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
Spooky 1 said:
Goose, you are PITIFUL!

You're right of course, but I don't understand why we can't discuss controversial topics on this site. You should here me on the PA!

G21Agoose said:
You're right of course, but I don't understand why we can't discuss controversial topics on this site. You should here me on the PA!

Please don't tell us that you are making PA announcements in the F50 you say you fly? The more you post, the more I believe that you are a complete figment of your own imagination. Go to bed now, it's getting late.

Spooky 1 said:
Please don't tell us that you are making PA announcements in the F50 you say you fly? The more you post, the more I believe that you are a complete figment of your own imagination. Go to bed now, it's getting late.

Want to wager?

G21Agoose said:
Want to wager?

seriously, just go away.

You're not informative, witty, or even entertaining.

so whats the point?

are you just...in eurotrash lingo...a "wanker"?

:confused:

Gulfstream 200 said:
seriously, just go away.

You're not informative, witty, or even entertaining.

so whats the point?

are you just...in eurotrash lingo...a "wanker"?

:confused:

Can't we all just learn to be friends? (by the way: my wife, an American, agrees with you and says I am "like a child" and that I should "grow up" after she saw my posts here.

Bin laden is up the creek minus the paddle. He wants a truce because hes tired of sleeping next to his sh1t in a cave, and then having to pick out the falefel kernals for snacks the next day.

He cant back pedal fast enough to get out of the sh1t storm he caused with the so called "Paper tiger" adversary.

Everytime I read some bullsh1t like this I find someway to donate money, or help our troops. By the way, Aljazeera is well known for being extremely unbiased.

How do you say "I surrender," in french? And, "Excuse me, I forgot to wear deorderant last month may I use your shower?"

Incidentally this is the corporate section.

H.A.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back