• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Original Freight Dogs T-shirts are back

ootskdog

Total Time
PST
I saw someone post here a while back, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

Freight Dogs Anonymous Order of the Sleepless Knights OOTSK shirts back for the last time on eBay, just clearing out my inventory.

Once they are gone, they are gone!

Black Large:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290272129645

Black XL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290272129647

White Large:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290272129650

WabiSabi

Total Time
n/a
What's so "Anonymous" if you're wearing a t-shirt that says you're "anonymous"? :D

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
Hello, my name is PrinceDietrich, and I haven't had a freight flight in two years.

TWA

Total Time
Have you ever thought of starting up a cafe press store with the design? Shirts (and other products) can remain available and you won't have to pay for any inventory.

ootskdog

Total Time
PST
TWA, I will check into that. How is their quality?

These shirts are really good, thick shirts...and the screen printing is very well done. I've been wearing one of the originals for about 3 years now, and it is holding up great. (Of course I take it off to shower).

TWA

Total Time
Their quality is pretty good, at least in the stuff I've ordered. They offer many different products to put your design on. There is no cost to setup or run the store, you set all of the prices above their base price, and they send you a check whenever your account reaches a dollar figure you set. You could probably have a store there running in less than an hour if you already have the design on your computer.

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
I've got that sticker somewhere at home. Got it from a guy in a bar in FRA about 17 years ago. The shirts look great.

flybige

Total Time
10000+
pm me if the cafe press thing is a go. I need a XXL

DC8-PFE

Total Time
??????
I agree about the cafe press suggestion. I picked up a coffee cup, license plate frame and a shirt from them with the DC-8 stuff on them and am quite happy with the products.

NorthShore

Total Time
mucho
Aw man. Sold out. That'll teach me to go tto work for a few days :)

lowtimedriver

Marmott Stalker
Total Time
4-Life
Looking for a large or XL if someone has an extra t-shirt they want to sell. Let me know. Thanks

Ill Mitch

I like my oatmeal lumpy
Total Time
31Raps
You need to make more XL ones for the fat pilots.