• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ORD / MDW / PWK Bbq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and, Blues U ( www.bluesu.com ) has it's spring Blues tour going on May 21. Starts around 6 PM, goes to 2 AM, bus ride, 6 clubs, hot chix, good music, discount beer. It's not the 4seasons, but I have enjoyed myself when I did this.

Really a hoot, get tired of the band, go catch the shuttle bus to the next joint.
Dont have to worry about dui.

"a TRUE gentleman never tells. However, the lady at the 4seasons owned a fraction of an X. Nice legs."

Sky37d: but a PILOT does <smirk>.... I imagine you did not need to 'break out' your certificate for validation, but the question remains... did she SIGN your log book?

Also.. last time I was there - TAVEN on Rush had a LOT of talent...

Okay. It's kind of like the line in the movie Murphy's Romance (Sally Field, Jim Garner). "Murphy, do you want to stay for dinner".
"only if i'm here for breakfast"

Oh, and you know what the biggest turn off is??:mad:

Chix neked on your chest, talking to her husband on the phone:mad: :mad: :mad:

Man, it's going home time when that happens.

Last edited:
The Texan does have some damm good BBQ. However, if you want some fantastic ribs..you're gonna have to venture into the parts of the city I would not recommend to locals, let alone an out-of-towner. Depending on where you are staying, it could take an hour to get to MDW from PWK, vice versa. Your best bet is to get some deep dish pizza or "italian beef samwitches" and save the BBQ for Memphis, Texas, etc.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back