Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A1FlyBoy

Time to ask the experts!

Best picks for BBQ in Chicagoland AND bars with 'talent' sought....

Please advise!

I don't know about BBQ, but for good cheap Mexican I always go to Arturo's off Western.

talented bars

Good talent; Y-bar or sound bar, age 25+, Lincoln park area bars for college/yuppie chicks, Cherry red; its been awhile but there is always good college talent there.

bucktown chicago's up and coming area, easiest scoring opportunities, i think.

stay away from the gold coast unless u want to spend money on gold diggers.

From personal experience, in the right place, at the right time, the gold coast can be VERY ;) rewarding. Now, don't ask me what the right time is, however, on 2 seperate and distinct occasions, in the cigar bar at the 4seasons, and at the hilton, it can be nice.:D

Hey Sky37d,

The Four Seasons does have a nice cigar bar.. you,however, need to elaborate on your conquests.

Also - Natural, what are some good establishments in Bucktown?

Not to do any hijacking, but it is cool sitting at Giordano's watching them land 31C. I was just there the other night! Wicked crosswinds made it very interesting spectating. The FA's I was with made for even better spectating...

Good pizza too.

A1FlyBoy said:
Hey Sky37d,

The Four Seasons does have a nice cigar bar.. you,however, need to elaborate on your conquests.
A TRUE gentleman never tells. However, the lady at the 4seasons owned a fraction of an X. Nice legs.

good places in bucktown

Map Room - on Armitage just west of damen (not that great for talent, but has something like 180 different beers)
Cans - on damen between armitage and north (closer to north)
Northside - right across the street from cans
Subterranean - if clubbing is your thing and you want to stay in bucktown, but like previous mentioned, Soundbar and Crowbar really are the only places to consider if you really want to go clubbing in chicago (dress correctly) you wll be very very happy with the talent (chicks dancing on poles, in cages, on platforms, etc.)

Basically the center of the bucktown/wicker park area is the corner of damen/north/milwaukee. Most of the bars I mentioned are very close the that corner, cans and northside less than a block north on damen.

BBQ wise check out Carsons in the tourist trap area by hard rock and rainforest and all that stuff.

But if you want to stay in bucktown, the absolute best mexican in the city is Las Palmas on north ave, address is like 1840 w north I think. Its a nicer mexican place, prices are higher than a normal casual mexican restaurant, but not bad (~16 bucks)

Latest resources

Back