• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ORD F-Gates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clearly, United doesn't give a rat's a$$ about their customers... let alone their employees. Let alone the employees of their codeshares. Besides, look at the bottom-feeder carriers that they do business with. My question is why would any respectable, service-conscious carrier do business with the likes of Mesa, GoJet, Trans States, and Colgan? They simple do not care. Furthermore, the mere existence of these gates (if you can even call them that) confirms the fact that not only do they not care one bit about service, but they also don't care about passenger and employee safety either. The situation at the F gates is so bad, its beyond belief. The useless rampers don't even shovel the snow or put down salt half the time, and to top it off, they de-ice at the gates making a bad situation even worse. I myself had a bad fall down the glycol-coated airstairs about 3 weeks ago, and got banged up pretty good (I landed on the pavement). Fortunately I was not seriously injured (I almost wish I was, so that I could have sued these companies), but had I been a person not quite as young and resilient, I would have been badly hurt. I hope somebody falls and sues everyone that tolerated this blatant disregard for passenger and employee safety.

Andy
The sad thing is that the UAX facilities in most of their hubs is not much better. LAX and SFO are only better recently because the remotes in both places got torn down.

...The situation at the F gates is so bad, its beyond belief. The useless rampers don't even shovel the snow or put down salt half the time...

Back in '98 I worked for those tweedlebugs for all of about a week as a ramper. The place was terrible, which was why I didn't mind jumping ship before I'd even finished my first pay period. That was almost ten years ago, and it sounds like it hasn't gotten any better.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back