• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

ORD-CLE Commute

Steve 737

Total Time
I'm starting a new commute ORD-CLE next week. Anybody out there have any experience with this commute ?

Thanks !

SLFLYHI

Total Time
1500+
I did it for about a year back before 9/11 and it was a piece of cake - dare I say, easiest commute in the system. You can catch UAL, AA, COEX from ORD and MDW, or SWA from MDW. I never ever had a problem. Also, I might add that the UAL crews were so nice and so professional to me, that I actually preferred commuting on them vs. my company.

Good luck - you won't have any problems.

Steve 737

Total Time
Thanks for the info !
Time2Spare said:
I did it for about a year back before 9/11 and it was a piece of cake - dare I say, easiest commute in the system. You can catch UAL, AA, COEX from ORD and MDW, or SWA from MDW. I never ever had a problem. Also, I might add that the UAL crews were so nice and so professional to me, that I actually preferred commuting on them vs. my company.

Good luck - you won't have any problems.