oral part of atlas interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

hey guys & gals, does anyone have any info on the interview process currently going on at atlas. when i went through it was similar to wfff profile. the sim was straight forward, but i hear they are asking tech questions now. anyone care to elaborate on the hr and panel interview questions. any help would be appreciated.

I got 0 technical questions. It was all HR type stuff...where are you coming from, tell us about your experiences, why do you want to come here. Do you know you will be Stansted based? How does your family feel about you being based in Stansted. Are you sure you realize you will be Stansted based?

That pretty much sums it up.

Pretty much the same for me. Zero tech questions and a sim ride in the -200. About 3 weeks later, a letter indicating if you would be in the hiring pool. Thought overall it was a laid back deal, however I didn't make it into the hiring pool. How about you Barbarian?

I thought it was probably the most laid back interview I've ever had, for sure. I think the sim is most likely the major hurdle.

hawkerjet,

Kinda worried about ya, Bro. You're obviously a corp guy. I'm afraid the Atlas HR clowns will see your effort to leave the cushy corp job to be treated like a rented mule in some cargo outfit as a sign of mental instability.

There's still time to save yourself...DO IT !!! The airline stink is hard to erase...

hawkerjet said:
thanks for your concern, but i'm afraid mental instability is my strongest suit.
hawkerjet,

...lol...maybe we are twins separated at birth !!

Latest resources

Back